Re: [udig-devel] Introduction to plugin development.

Tiago Silva wrote:
Hi,

You have to follow the developer's quickstart, the one where you download the source from SVN. I had the same problem before, and this way it worked.
I will try and confirm that, I have an SDK download right now and will go through the plugin tutorial. Should I move this to confluence as I go so we can all edit it? I kind of hate having docs locked up in pdf, and I will take the time to move it if you guys are interested i n helping...

Jody

Best regards,
Tiago Silva