[udig-devel] Problems with the quickstart

After reading the quickstart, I have followed all the steps to get a build. But I have had some problems when I import the source code to Eclipse. The uDig's fles have the names of the incorrect packages. For example:

CGDICatalog.java is located in this package: package net.refractions.udig.catalog.cgdi;

But in the "Package Explorer" I can see its package is src.net.refractions.udig.catalog.cgdi.

I don't know why they have different names. I think that I have followed the steps of quickstart correctly.

Back to the top