Re: [udig-devel] Error with Postgis layer UDig 1.0.5 Postgis 1.0.4

Jesse : I can send the whole error log , but it is mostly just repeats of this:
!ENTRY org.eclipse.core.runtime 4 2 2005-10-27 19:15:03.125
!MESSAGE An internal error occurred during: "Loading services...".
!STACK 0
java.lang.NullPointerException
    at net.refractions.udig.catalog.internal.postgis.PostGISGeoResource$PostGISResourceInfo.getTitle(PostGISGeoResource.java:228)
    at net.refractions.udig.project.internal.impl.LayerFactoryImpl.createDataStoreLayer(LayerFactoryImpl.java:299)
    at net.refractions.udig.project.internal.impl.LayerFactoryImpl.createLayer(LayerFactoryImpl.java:426)
    at net.refractions.udig.project.ui.internal.MapFactory$1.run(MapFactory.java:273)
    at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:76)

!ENTRY org.eclipse.core.runtime 4 2 2005-10-27 19:15:15.625
!MESSAGE An internal error occurred during: "Loading services...".
!STACK 0
java.lang.NullPointerException
    at net.refractions.udig.catalog.internal.postgis.PostGISGeoResource$PostGISResourceInfo.getTitle(PostGISGeoResource.java:228)
    at net.refractions.udig.project.internal.impl.LayerFactoryImpl.createDataStoreLayer(LayerFactoryImpl.java:299)
    at net.refractions.udig.project.internal.impl.LayerFactoryImpl.createLayer(LayerFactoryImpl.java:426)
    at net.refractions.udig.project.ui.internal.MapFactory$1.run(MapFactory.java:273)
    at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:76)

!ENTRY net.refractions.udig.project.ui 1 0 2005-10-27 19:42:31.296
!MESSAGE Internal error:java.lang.NullPointerException
!STACK 0
java.lang.NullPointerException
    at net.refractions.udig.catalog.internal.postgis.PostGISGeoResource$PostGISResourceInfo.getName(PostGISGeoResource.java:219)
    at net.refractions.udig.project.ui.operations.example.MultiTargetOp.op(MultiTargetOp.java:61)
    at net.refractions.udig.project.ui.operations.example.MultiTargetOp.op(MultiTargetOp.java:43)
    at net.refractions.udig.ui.operations.OpAction$RunJob.run(OpAction.java:143)
    at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:76)

I have not been able to follow Paolo Rizzi's suggestion of replacing the geo-tools jar file 2.1 with 2.2 as Geotools.org is down, and when I try downloading from sourceforge I get a file read error. If anyone know where I can the Geo Tools 2.2.x geo tools jar I would appreaciate it.
Cheers
Johan