Re: [udig-devel] Plugins

A couple suggestinos, look at the code for the Info tool. The info tool draws a small box on the area to be questioned. If you are talking about drawing a circle for a longer term you want to look into the MapGraphic extention point, there is an example in the tutorials section of svn. At the end of the day you get a draw method and a graphics to do it in ....

We are looking at documentation issues today, so hopefully your questions can be answered. Can you give me any more information on what you are trying to acomplish?
Jody

IƱigo Telleria Elola wrote:
I have read the developer's guide to develop some plugins in Udig. I have understanded it and I created the HelloWorld plugin. It was very easy. Now I would like to create more dificult plugins, for example, a plugin which draws shapes (circles, lines, etc); but I don't know how I can do it.
Can anybody help me?
I would like to see simples plugin too.