Re: [udig-devel] uDig

As of now there isn't a good user interface for it.  What you can do it
create an SLD document and drag and drop it on to the layer you would
like to style (you may have to manually refresh).

https://portal.opengeospatial.org/files/?artifact_id=1188 is the
specification for SLD, but I'll try to find some examples when I get to
work.

Jesse