Re: [udig-devel] uDig

Oh I should mention that we are working on this limitation.  Right now I
believe we have the ability to generate styles based on an attribute.
For example you could specify the name attribute and the style would try
to assign as color to each name.  If the attribute is a number it will
assign colors to ranges of numbers.

Jesse