[udig-devel] Training Materials

One of the things I should also mention is that refractions does provide a training course on uDig and associated technologies. Thus there exists training materials, that are not in the public domain.

If anyone is interested, please feel free to contact me (or Paul Ramsey) for more information. (Or talk to some of the developers from CIP who are on this list).

I am sorry we don't have a web page describing the the content right now, I will try to make a confluence page about it shortly. (I was hoping for an official page on the refractions website, but that hope has been ongoing for some weeks).

Jody

Back to the top