[udig-devel] Training materials ...

Just a quick note - I have put together a sample outline of the training materials refractions has available.

http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/UDIG/Training+Course

As you can see we have already dipped into this for the two walkthroughs available on the documentation page. And are considering making the first plug-in example available as well.

This is an interesting line to walk, quality documentation must be available for the product to succeed. But we would also like to offer training to those who need to evaluate the technology stack quickly, or need to bring a development team up to speed.

Suggestions, as always, are welcome.
Jody

Back to the top