Re: [udig-devel] not able to connect to PostGIS

Le 30 août 05 à 23:34, Paul Ramsey a écrit :

fail silently

hello,

about "hidden exeption", the fail silenty symdrom...

on windows :
Yesterday we checkout the trunk, we tried to open geotiff file but nothing appen, no message, no catalog entry, nothing.
If we do the same using the installable  1.0.1 udig app, the same tiff open (ok not perfect but draw on screen ...)

generaly all "Op" exceptions are hidden to the user, even if it's OK for final user, it's somewhat hard to develop your own code

the cause is maybe in Eclipse model not in Udig , dont now
i hope i am clear

see you

jacques divol

Back to the top