Re: [udig-devel] IMPORTANT NOTICE!!!! - New Tasks/Features

Jesse sent this wonderful update - but forgot to include the links:
- <http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/UDIG/Timeline>
- <http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/UDIG?report=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.project:roadmap-panel>

Looks like UDIG 1.1 is 27% done and scheduled for November 5th (don't issue trackers give a wealth of useless information?)

Jody

Hi everyone,

I just added a bunch of tasks that really need to be done in order for uDig to be "complete" feature-wise. Since I am going to be busy working on these feature I won't be able to do as much testing as I'd like. If any all of you on the list could work on testing and providing good reports I would appreciate it.

Please assign them to version 1.0.2 so that we can find them easily.

Thanks,
Jesse