[udig-devel] IMPORTANT NOTICE!!!! - New Tasks/Features

Hi everyone,

I just added a bunch of tasks that really need to be done in order for uDig to be "complete" feature-wise. Since I am going to be busy working on these feature I won't be able to do as much testing as I'd like. If any all of you on the list could work on testing and providing good reports I would appreciate it.

Please assign them to version 1.0.2 so that we can find them easily.

Thanks

Jesse

Back to the top