Re: [udig-devel] Preference page a go

Hey David,

Yes, my build did in fact succeed, that's why i was confused as to why db2 would have issues. We had figured that it was probably some jar issues going on on your side.

I was about to rebuild geotools and put up new jars (for main and db2) which I will do (if it builds and i don't get grid coverage issues).

My geotools build was successful on friday when i did it...so some unrelated things might be broken at the moment...i'll find out in about 15mins.

Amr.

David Adler wrote:

When I went back to my Eclipse GeoTools build environment and rebuilt everything, it seemed to work fine so I'm wondering if there is some problem between the db2-2.1.RC1.jar and main-2.1.RC1.jar files.

When I tried to do a maven build, it failed in the main directory due to some grid coverage tests, so it didn't build the main jar. I don't know if there is something wrong with my environment or if the GeoTools build is currently broken. Did Amr's GeoTools build succeed?