[udig-devel] Problem with database connection parameters

When the connection parameters are saved at the end of a session and then restored, they are not getting restored correctly.

It appears that the parameter entry separator is not being correctly inserted in the saved string. My guess is that line 113 in CatalogRef should just be removed so that line 114 is always executed.

Can someone else take a look at this and see if it makes sense? I can make the change but don't have an easy way to test it for databases other than DB2.

Back to the top