Re: [udig-devel] Geotools libraries

Edwards, Wendy A ERDC-CERL-IL Contractor wrote:
I tried that.  Also, I used Maven to download and build the latest geotools
code, which appears to be creating 2.2.x jar files.  The problem was that the
2.1.RC1 jars didn't seem to have some of the things that the code depended
on, though some of the 2.2.x versions did, e.g. wfs.  Could there possibly be
a versioning issue with the libraries?

I did not think so, because I just did a fresh build of udig on my own (without geotools anywhere in site). To repeat you did rename your .maven/repository and delete the contents of your net.refractions.udig/libs directory before running clean?

Richard only just backported the changes to wfs to the 2.1.x on Monday. I would like to make sure we have this straightned out.

It also sounds like you are building geotools 2.2.x yourself?

Jody

Back to the top