Re: [udig-devel] Delete/Rename notification for Project/Map

The project explorer listens to the ProjectRegistry.
ProjectPlugin.getPlugin().getProjectRegistry() will get you the registry instance.

Look at how the Project Explorer creates its list, it uses the JFace Viewer code
generated by EMF.  The generated code updates the list automatically whenever
the model changes.  The Layers View also uses the generated viewer code but
rather than using the ProjectRegistry as its root it uses a map as its root.

If you get confused or want more "traditional" listeners please let me know.

Jesse

Quoting markhamc.13526072@xxxxxxxxxxxxx: