Re: [udig-devel] rendering, styles, attributes

I'm also interested in the answer.

We plan to start an easy experiment with uDig :
- open shapefiles with the towns and their id as attribute,
- import data from excel files and create maps with points according to
the location given by the town id
- change the renderuing style according to some attreibute values.

Jérémy