[udig-devel] Re: [Geotools-devel] Scope of GeoWidgets (was gui module to geowidgets?)

Chris Holmes a écrit :
http://svn.geotools.org/geotools/trunk/gt/module/migrate/src/org/geotools/gui/

They're in migrate, but I don't know that anyone is going to actually do
the migrate.

They are on my todo list (at least the swing package), after GridCoverage operations. Some of those widgets are useful as debugging tools, for example ImageProperties for debugging a chain of GridCoverage operators (the widget show an image snapshot together with some image informations).

They should of course live in a module separated from main, but my intend was to provides a convenience method GridCoverage.show() method which display the image using those widget (using reflection for avoiding direct dependencies of main toward GUI). I find that of great help for debugging.

	Martin.

Back to the top