[udig-devel] Quick question ...

Hi Mattias: I was wondering where you GeoWidgets project is again? Now
that udig 1.0 is out we can start to look into collaboration.

Your question about Map and Layer and so on has a bunch of interesting
consequences.  I assume you are going for a nice strong model / view /
controller separation so that Swing, SWT and Web views can be written.

The interesting devision is between the GeoWidgets "model" and the
geotools toolkit.  The toolkit should really be able to read/write
context documents, the question is do these same objects act as the
model for a user interface?

In anycase, where can I sign up it would be good to have these
conversations in code.

Jody

Back to the top