[udig-devel] Re: uDig for Mac OS X

Carlo, me too!
Unfortunately, Eclipse/SWT and the JAI/AWT rendering chain we are using are in conflict under OS/X. So right now, we only have Windows/Linux support. With the release of Java 1.5 for OS/X the odds of a fix being applied to Eclipse/SWT are going up, but there are no guarantees. Until our underlying platform is fixed, there is nothing we can do, but we have high hopes!
Paul

Carlo A. Bertelli (Charta s.r.l.) wrote:

Ciao Paul,
I would like to try uDig on my mac. Isn't there a way to use uDig with it?
TIA
Carlo

Back to the top