Re: [udig-devel] Re: CRS - "Bursa wolf parameters required."

> It is already implemented and working, since February. It work with
> MS-Access database, and should work with PostgreSQL too.
>
> Look at plugin/epsg-access for an example connecting to the MS-Access
> database. This plugin also provides instructions about how to connect to
> a PostgreSQL database.

How is the database intended to be used?  In the case of udig would
there be one running instance somewhere in the internet that all udig
instances hit?  Or does one get started each time udig runs?

I assume the first but I thought I'd throw this out to be sure.

Jesse

Back to the top