Re: [udig-devel] Bug reports ...

Tony Kennedy wrote:

We are awaiting an Eclipse interface to Jira to be developed that also records the bug in our internal tool, hence the use of email (you would think someone would have produced an Eclipse interface for Jira). Loss of layers, no editing involved just two shape files, road link, and road node, add both to a map, zoom, and road node layer disappears from display only . I will get GML info from developers but both GML and shape files from OSGB Mastermap ITN, a similar effect can be seen using Geobanks GML and shape files for the Alberta road network and road junction layers.

Cool that was the bit of info that was missing (the fact that they were shapefiles). Could you check your logs? We are having some bounding box issues with the various projections (we have passed these on to geotools), but if we could confirm that this was (or was not) your problem we may be able to do something about it.

Cheers,
Jody

Back to the top