[udig-devel] Bug reports ...

Tony Kennedy wrote:
(Bug reports handled via Jira, I think all of the ones you mentioned are already in there).

display looses layer on zoom i..e. add layer road link, add layer road node, zoom, road node layer disappears and has to be re added to redisplay.

I am not sure I understand about the road link, add layer road nodes? Is this information you were editing with a tool?

GML  no display, we have no input on internet side.

By GML do you mean WFS? And if so could you confirm your:
1) GetCapabilities document is correct
2) That means the bounding box is correct
3) And the SRS information

We kind of need all of that before we can even make a request, after that we are in schema land.
Jody

Back to the top