[udig-devel] Update before the weekend

Well the style chooser has been moved to the "toolbar" area of StyleView. This has resulted in a change of responsibilities. StyleView now takes responsibility for 'knowing" the current StyleConfigurator, rather than simply delegating to the Combo box.

This is resulting in a code cleanup, on my box I have the two location StyleConfigurators working, but not SLDStyleConfigurator. I will resume debugging tomorrow and hopefully get a release out. I image the debugger can show me what is getting called where.

For those following along at home, the work we are doing has to do with make user interfaces that can be extended by others. Eclipse M5a, while flawed as a working environment, contained code to make this specific work work easy. It is my hope that client code will be able to make use of Eclipse M6 improvements and not have to go through the pain we experienced in the last week.

Jody Garnett

Back to the top