Re: [udig-devel] User Guide direction

We are also thinking of making a user friendly web version for viewing
at-least (Thanks Paul S). The next step would be to create a module for
confluence or drupal to edit the svn content using Wiki formats ... (I
realize this has probably been done in one of the open-source Wikis, so
someone (volunteers?) would have to grab this and work with it).

David