Re: [udig-devel] Site Stability M5a Move etc

Hi,

I am new to this list and I intend to evaluate uDig as development
platform  for a GIS application.

I would like to know if the subversion repository is safe to use with
Eclipse M4 or M5a. Does uDig keep branches of past Eclipse version?

Congratulations on the initiative. uDig seems to be a very good GIS
development platform. I was trying to find something like this for a while
and I think Eclipse's RCP ease the development of it a lot.

Thank you,
Romano Magacho
Rio de Janeiro - Brasil