[udig-devel] m5a newsgroup research

Richard Gould wrote:

I will go scour the newsgroups and website and see if I can find anything interesting.

Thanks richard - please report back.

- So far I have reported our trouble (and expect a full email box).
- Found one guy that had copied his m4 plugins to m5a. After getting a lot of "oh my god why" responses it came out that he had only copied the "newer" plugins. So if m4 has some newer plugins then m5a it would explain a lot of that - things are getting worse feeling you get when using m5a.

For those not in active development m5a has a lot of really nice RCP improvements - but they QA on the rest of the application seems to be lacking.
Jody.

Back to the top