[udig-devel] Re: [Geotools-devel] UDIG 0.6 short term reprojection targets

Jody Garnett a écrit :

What we have so far: (x = done, - = not done)
x CRS Object specified by Viewport
- CRSAuthority (owned by gt2 CRSService) responsible for keeping a weak referenced cache.
  When/if Martin/Rueben switch to a small database (hibernate?) for this data structure the api can remain the same.

I guess you mean CRSAuthoritySpi? The need for this interface is not clear to me, since it seems to duplicate CRSAuthorityFactory. The later is a little bit more elaborated (except for the missing 'getCodes()' method, but we can add it). CRSFactory already use WeakReference for previously created CRS. The current CRSAuthoritySpi implementations could probably be refactored as CRSAuthorityFactory implementations, unless I'm missing some point. I think that this is part of the refactoring Rueben has in mind.

- GridRenderer reprojection is needed, based on the J2D
  renderer model of back projecting points to resample the origional.

The projection is not really performed by the J2D renderer. The real work is performed by GridCoverate itself. Just use the "resample" operation.

	Martin.

Back to the top