[udig-devel] Re: [Geotools-devel] UDIG 0.6 short term reprojection targets

It is a point woth noting that the SPI ending is entierly cosmetic and
that any factory class will do.  It does serve as a clue to developers
that this is a pluginable feature.  That said I've already broken this
rule for filter Function classes.  (e.g. AreaFunction is a plugin
though you would never know from its name)

James