Re: [udig-devel] UDIGGuide space created (back on Nov 1st)

> I had intended this space to be used for the further development of the
> User's Guide, although perhaps a
> proper content management system would be more suitable. Too bad
> RoboHelp costs $1K ...
>
> Thoughts comments?

Check out zope/plone.  I have been itching lately to move the geoserver
site to it, but it is supposed to be the best open source content
management system out there.  I have heard amazing things about the
community around it.  Not sure about doing user guide stuff on it, but I
imagine its possible and probably even pretty good.

Chris