[udig-devel] UDIGGuide space created (back on Nov 1st)

Just noticed that http://docs.codehaus.org/display/UDIGGuide has been created for us.

I will have to tap our good friend James Macgill to allow us write access - James is this within your confluence admin powers?

I made the request back in October when we started running out of namespace room on the existing wiki.

I had intended this space to be used for the further development of the User's Guide, although perhaps a proper content management system would be more suitable. Too bad RoboHelp costs $1K ...

Thoughts comments?
Jody

Back to the top