[udig-devel] Re: UDIGGuide space created (back on Nov 1st)

At 21:05 06/12/2004 -0800, Jody Garnett wrote:
Just noticed that http://docs.codehaus.org/display/UDIGGuide has been created for us.

I will have to tap our good friend James Macgill to allow us write access - James is this within your confluence admin powers?

Yes it is :)

And done. I've also granted 'adminstrate space' permissions to the 'geotools-developers' group as there did not appear to be a uDIG developers group. If you need it let me know and I'll add one.

James

Back to the top