Re: [udig-devel] Re: [Geotools-gt2-users] Extending the xml parser and building a schema

Jody Garnett wrote:
Bill Woodward wrote:

Jody,

Thanks for the info.

Are far as Web Map Context(WMC) supporting WFS; there doesn't seem to be any
real progress via the OGC context working group.

That is disappointing news - we used WMC as a starting place for our project.

FYI, the work to support WFS has been done in the "OWS Context Interoperability Experiment" at OGC, unfortunately the information is just not public yet. If you are a member you should be able to request access to the OWS Context stuff via the members portal and grab a copy of the latests schemas with WFS support.

We're hoping to have something available for public consumption at the January OGC TC, but that won't be a released spec yet.

Daniel

P.S. Please CC me explicitly on any reply, I don't follow the udig list closely, this message just happened to fall in my Inbox by accident because my filters didn't catch it.
 Daniel Morissette               dmorissette@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx