[udig-devel] Re: [Geotools-gt2-users] Extending the xml parser and building a schema

Bill Woodward wrote:

Jody,

Thanks for the info.

Are far as Web Map Context(WMC) supporting WFS; there doesn't seem to be any
real progress via the OGC context working group.

That is disappointing news - we used WMC as a starting place for our project.

Thus, we are going to do are own extensions to WMC to support WFS using the
current WMC spec as a foundation. There appears to be a number of hooks there
that were intended to support addition service types. We may attempt to
feedback what we come up with to the context wg.
Our if just feedback into the project I am working on. Seriously if you can show your extensions being used in a couple applications the working group may actually listen and see these things as a real need.

Jody

Back to the top