[udig-devel] community meeting?

I have asked around a bit about starting community meetings (with a bit of prompting from David - thanks David).

So far some excellent, and wide ranging, suggestions have been provided:
- start as soon as possible
- distribute development as soon as possible
- start earlier then geotools (say 11 PST) to those in Europe a bit more sleep
- IRC like geotools? Conference call like geoapi?
- choose a different day then geotools? Run concurrently with geotools?
- bi weekly, keep a constant IRC channel open

What do people enjoy? There are lots of wonderful ideas we can pursue as a community, I would like the first meeting to be about setting up a community svn and nightly build environment. We are close to exhausting our Confluence capabilities at Code Haus but wiki space would be worthwhile as well.

Jody

Back to the top