From: Daniel Morissette [mailto:dmorissette@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, December 03, 2004 1:42 PM
To: User-friendly Desktop Internet GIS
Cc: Bill Woodward; Tom Kralidis [Burlington]
Subject: Re: [udig-devel] Re: [Geotools-gt2-users] Extending the xml parser
and building a schema

Jody Garnett wrote:
> Bill Woodward wrote:
>
>> Jody,
>>
>> Thanks for the info.
>>
>> Are far as Web Map Context(WMC) supporting WFS; there doesn't seem to
>> be any real progress via the OGC context working group.
>>
> That is disappointing news - we used WMC as a starting place for our
> project.

FYI, the work to support WFS has been done in the "OWS Context
Interoperability Experiment" at OGC, unfortunately the information is just
not public yet. If you are a member you should be able to request access to
the OWS Context stuff via the members portal and grab a copy of the latests
schemas with WFS support.

We're hoping to have something available for public consumption at the
January OGC TC, but that won't be a released spec yet.

Daniel

P.S. Please CC me explicitly on any reply, I don't follow the udig list
closely, this message just happened to fall in my Inbox by accident because
my filters didn't catch it.
  Daniel Morissette               dmorissette@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx