[udig-devel] uDig Community Site

Hi All,
As we bumble along towards stabilizing the uDig framework, the issue of community involvement gets closer and closer to needing a resolution. We would like to provide development facilities (version control sandbox, basic web publishing, etc) directly to the uDig development community, as soon as it is possible for such a community to exist! I have some ideas, but am interested in a braindump from folks with an interest in the topic. As the "parent" project, what should we provide to ensure that the "child" projects get maximum support and exposure?
Thanks,
Paul

     Paul Ramsey
     Refractions Research