Re: [triquetrum-dev] ESON : A candidate helper project for xtext-based workflow models?

Great.

The Triquetrum EMF model represents the graph as well, at least when it's combined with the associated Graphiti EMF model. Currently we're storing both in the same EMF resource (which is probably not the best approach in the long run).

Triquetrum EMF contains the actors, ports, relations etc. and how they are connected to each other. As far as I can see, this should be all that is needed to run a model (as long as it has no direct feedback towards visible components in the editor).

Graphiti's EMF model adds shape information + locations on the canvas. It would be straightforward to duplicate location info in the Triquetrum model and I think this would be sufficient to make it technically possible to "render" the textually defined model in non-Graphiti graphical editors like Vergil.

regards
erwin