Re: [triquetrum-dev] ESON : A candidate helper project for xtext-based workflow models?

Interesting.

I forwarded this to Edward, and while I don't typically forward email just to me, Edward wrote:
I think notations focused on EMF models only address half the problem, namely the containment hierarchy. There is also the graph structure to deal with.
BTW - Edward subscribed to the triquetrum-dev list. We now have 11 subscribers.

_Christopher