Re: [triquetrum-dev] ESON : A candidate helper project for xtext-based workflow models?

Hello,

I have seen stuff showing '(x)text-ual model representations' for creating execution graphs (I think running RCE not ptolemy) at euro eclipse con.

That said you did a good job on the XML for actors, defining all the nodes and then all the edges. The gap between the UI and xml is not large but an xtext layer might be rather fun to fit in between.

Matt

Back to the top