Re: [triquetrum-dev] Multi-platform builds available for Triquetrum

I have a list of jar files, which gives an idea of which classes are involved.

Starting with a subset of these, such as the classes in ptolemy/actor/lib/jjs/jjs.jar and org/terraswarm/accessor/accessor.jar would give us a the basic JavaScript functionality used by CapeCode.

Classes for exporting and matlab could be ignore for now.

make echo_classpath_jars JARS=CAPECODE_JNLP_JARS | awk -F : '{for (i=1;i<=NF;i++) print $i}' | sed 's#/Users/cxh/ptII/##' | sort | uniq

com/cureos/cureos.jar
com/jhlabs/jhlabs.jar
doc/codeDoc.jar
doc/docConfig.jar
edu/umich/eecs/april/april.jar
lib/PDFRenderer.jar
lib/bridj-0.6.2.jar
lib/diva.jar
lib/hazelcast-3.5.2.jar
lib/jackson-annotations-2.6.0.jar
lib/jackson-core-2.6.1.jar
lib/jackson-databind-2.6.1.jar
lib/javax.mail.jar
lib/js.jar
lib/jsoup-1.8.2.jar
lib/kieler.jar
lib/matlab.jar
lib/netty-buffer-4.0.33.Final.jar
lib/netty-codec-4.0.33.Final.jar
lib/netty-codec-http-4.0.33.Final.jar
lib/netty-common-4.0.33.Final.jar
lib/netty-handler-4.0.33.Final.jar
lib/netty-transport-4.0.33.Final.jar
lib/nrjavaserial-3.11.0.devel.jar
lib/org.apache.oltu.oauth2.client-1.0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar
lib/org.apache.oltu.oauth2.common-1.0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar
lib/org.eclipse.paho.client.mqttv3.jar
lib/ptcolt.jar
lib/ptliblicenses.jar
lib/rsyntaxtextarea-2.5.7.jar
lib/slf4j-api-1.7.13.jar
lib/slf4j-nop-1.7.13.jar
lib/socketio.jar
lib/vertx-codegen-3.2.0.jar
lib/vertx-core-3.2.0.jar
lib/vertx-hazelcast-3.2.0.jar
lib/vertx-lang-js-3.2.0.jar
lib/vertx-service-proxy-3.2.0.jar
lib/vertx-web-3.2.0.jar

lib/webcam-capture-0.3.10.jar
lib/xbjlib-1.1.0.nrjavaserial.jar
org/json/json.jar
org/ptolemy/machineLearning/machineLearning.jar
org/ptolemy/optimization/optimization.jar
org/ptolemy/ssm/ssm.jar
org/terraswarm/accessor/accessor.jar
org/terraswarm/accessor/demo/demo.jar
org/terraswarm/ros/demo/demo.jar
ptolemy/actor/gui/jnlp/CapeCodeApplication.jar
ptolemy/actor/gui/syntax/syntax.jar
ptolemy/actor/lib/colt/colt.jar
ptolemy/actor/lib/conversions/json/json.jar
ptolemy/actor/lib/database/database.jar
ptolemy/actor/lib/database/mysql-connector-java-5.1.6-bin.jar
ptolemy/actor/lib/io/comm/comm.jar
ptolemy/actor/lib/io/comm/demo/demo.jar
ptolemy/actor/lib/jjs/demo/demo.jar
ptolemy/actor/lib/jjs/jjs.jar
ptolemy/actor/lib/jjs/modules/demo.jar
ptolemy/actor/lib/jjs/modules/modules.jar
ptolemy/actor/lib/js/demo/demo.jar
ptolemy/actor/lib/js/js.jar
ptolemy/actor/lib/mail/mail.jar
ptolemy/actor/parameters/demo/demo.jar
ptolemy/domains/domains.jar
ptolemy/domains/space/space.jar
ptolemy/matlab/demo/demo.jar
ptolemy/matlab/matlab.jar
ptolemy/ptsupport.jar
ptolemy/vergil/basic/export/export.jar
ptolemy/vergil/basic/export/html/html.jar
ptolemy/vergil/basic/export/html/jsoup/jsoup.jar
ptolemy/vergil/basic/export/web/web.jar
ptolemy/vergil/basic/imprt/accessor/accessor.jar
ptolemy/vergil/basic/layout/layout.jar
ptolemy/vergil/pdfrenderer/pdfrenderer.jar
ptolemy/vergil/vergil.jar
_Christopher