[triquetrum-dev] Triquetrum Status

Triquetrum is an Eclipse project that uses the Ptolemy II core as an execution engine.

We have made some progress, though clearly there is quite a bit more to be done.

Erwin de Ley has been doing the bulk of the work, Jay Jay Billings has been mentoring us and I've been writing docs and dealing with IP issues.

At this point, we can create and run simple models.

A not very useful set of downloads (with instructions) may be found at https://wiki.eclipse.org/Triquetrum/Downloads

Attached is a screenshot of a simple model.

We have a wiki at https://wiki.eclipse.org/Triquetrum