Re: [tractusx-dev] Office Hour / Working session for open planning R24.08
  • From: Stephan Bauer <stephan.bauer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2024 18:42:37 +0000
  • Accept-language: de-DE, en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=catena-x.net; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=catena-x.net; dkim=pass header.d=catena-x.net; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=CKrXirMey2hJIB2fT6Yv6PJZF9WwRjW/7+xCThKZ26E=; b=JMF2ipxH2jIqhYZWZbdQ/GNju1SvIsJvwmZl3U4BFyr7ZV6IcRW2GrT9NeVOe2anKRrV1zYtf0rsk4Ru/+/SPuqcLXv+9piSx7p9GmsYUN/L7mNHEooJ012+jg2cJd7M/18hKn9bb3u7h6anAmtE8D+XI5OaXBxjnyjaQxCFYJnDPbFm3+SIInNm6uFDCa/hkapp39ygf2y4zqjFXBCkDgDD/hCMvAtawr871zSoCuZ9p4zELJFHqp/x/4BtejAXNxqBZELNwn4VW1Ny1VgBXyF9RRKos3AXimgGiiFTMZSePjEqtk+nbkEi20ncJI7/idMsTuMfS/w92nvLGRHszg==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=EXzOeSLELZ/pbm+dbdkumieuOZnOK90ZoBGoc5dTESm0GRC9SAIZwy1Ww5jPVDI4+DuuGAK4SkA4l/Ik5udtROQKuxokiz50hU323rztl94MvAF7nws8fDXh7Ry82xBgBdgqgsN8x3TVNLTbccZPRgqtpR648jmUwBeNhHyem6GEEy6CHRYegaE3CyHbDdNRu8EmWz3LmFGXG2l+wi8a3OSFsvn2xBomv1WGO1zasobfhtkszSSovJP7jFiEqzhXBzX6j55EYPh7S++TeGtaUZGwOqBW5g8vK8YK4ojCGNA4DFCg+o6z1Zzyasd0MsR2XVLfhzvduyg3slo0xInIWQ==

Hello everyone,

due to illness, I am unfortunately unable to attend tomorrow's event. Thus, unfortunately, also as a moderator. So the meeting itself is not prepared as I initially planned. There is no moderation and no guidance.

  • Sorry for that

Note: Not sure about the timeshift (Winter / Summertime), but the meeting is allocated for Wednesday, 3. April 2024 from 13:05 to 15:00

However, I am not cancelling the meeting because the time can be used to work on the features. Some of them are not yet on the board or not yet specified.

You can use the time to discuss the dependencies and go deeper with the developers (create subtasks) You can also put some questions on the board we will answer them later

Important links

  • Miroboard for R24.08 Here you will find some information and links getting started without contributor rights, you cannot assign people and labels to your issue
  • Already created features (Planning Board) be aware, not all of them are well refined
    • Don’t forget the Prep-PI13 label
  • Please keep in mind the “status machine”
    • Inbox new features
    • Backlog ready refined and ready for panning
    • Milestone (24.08) is only set in the open planning meeting

Important note the calendar files on open-meetings were created during winter time if you download the right now, the meeting will be shown one hour moved…

  • Will fix this, when I am back

Best regards ...

... and hopefully see you soon

Stephan

Stephan Bauer

Platform Domain Manager

Catena-X Automotive Network e.V.
Reinhardtstr. 58  10117 Berlin
Tel: +49 30 53607799  Mobil +49 151 67353921

stephan.bauer@xxxxxxxxxxxx

wDFzTaBsC7jUQAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

Folgen Sie uns auf LinkedIN

Vereinsregister beim Amtsgericht Berlin (Charlottenburg) Nr D1537

Vorstandsvorsitzender: Oliver Ganser

Book a meeting with me