[tractusx-dev] Friendly reminder - Security-office hour on Thursday

Dear Tractus-X community,
Greetings :)

friendly reminder – there will be a "Security-office hour" this Thursday.

Open hour meeting, hosted by the sig-security team. The goal of the meeting is to follow-up on security incidents, request review and assignments, and progress through security tools and procedures.

Every 2 weeks on Thursday effective 15. Feb 2024 until 31. Dec 2024 from 08:35 am to 09:30 am CET

Contact:

Participation opportunities:

Please keep an eye on our other open meetings 😉 https://eclipse-tractusx.github.io/community/open-meetings

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Kind regards
Rohan Krishnamurthy

CyS Dev.Technology & Infrastructure (DIRCI)

ZF Group
Corporate Research and Development
ZF RACE ENGINEERING GmbH
Uni-Campus Nord D52, 66123 Saarbrücken, Deutschland/Germany
Telefon/Phone: +496819205486
rohan.krishnamurthy@xxxxxx

Geschäftsführer/Managing Director: Sascha Ricanek
Sitz/Headquarters: Schweinfurt
Handelsregistereintrag Amtsgericht Schweinfurt HRB 3301/Trade register of the municipal court of Schweinfurt HRB 3301

Informationen zur Verarbeitung Ihrer Daten und zu Ihren Rechten erhalten Sie jederzeit in unseren Datenschutzhinweisen:
https://www.zf.com/de/data-protection-notice
You can find information about how we process your data and your rights in our data protection notice:
https://www.zf.com/en/data-protection-notice

Back to the top