Re: [tractusx-dev] Maintaining eclipse-tractusx.github.io and dependencies
  • From: <sebastian.bezold@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2023 14:42:47 +0000
  • Accept-language: de-DE, en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=mercedes-benz.com; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=mercedes-benz.com; dkim=pass header.d=mercedes-benz.com; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=Nb6Rqzlc1aIgAPBarH4unqaBPtMT5mZ88ZjqRdk2Nhk=; b=Wek3NDkPfJlPYxn5JdoA3+ZnjRuMDFQ+TMoJrblTZeH/z+IZiWbqPCSl0VI4j9VAeHQLNGRecMggl8lL/xM+2sYuxW5mqLllsA3K0T8IP/UU5jQpM6szzvODCMevgwtROmdaK7Z3CA6yZTN1EcXgQvGOvJv/4UXLLa60xU4am0h2qLT1smInSBHmwIWG781hhnMMXiezFr5syC+BVCB/XUfVONcm+p09TVCRIAJx5L4KGIYOVkknPmZsQWwZ9NPOcnU9A0QbpMfG39/GI7stTP9Jt3nXsg6CTfBThRsqLsiVRFJp6E+HvT78rzl0gjq/3f2jhNVczsUbenzoi0r/Fg==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=Pr7tShAmlAKy/see1oxv2mRV3tULyjxgLO6zZUHboqa3vTwSXkbfgQ75+Nl59jDRp2KXxTByPsMEPWm+zzmqXGcSY5RpMYvA06CpeOf2Jdw2AWrbqRxN/wydk7+mQ1/xA4iq8CrxsPEkDY7ETK/VXIvmgN3Xu5mlwQWcpoqqpwtwC05oYIPRDkhkigNQghLdIGyiWej9gROmVr+zeeMQTx6xkrgKZAOsIkoOIu8LBTA5N0D+EakyhL/mMyZvzSkzb0mtEoxB9jMtUF+6n9FmwbokPfLCv9HX4/33rgna01MufuhHmeMJAAxFQwrpkAeyvAp5xEG0vSvtg8iLVYS3ow==

Hi Norbert,

thanks for the hint. As far as I know, we would act as one "Tractus-X" user on SwaggerHub, like we do on DockerHub: https://hub.docker.com/u/tractusx/
The credentials are available to GitHub workflows as secrets managed by the Eclipse Foundation.
So there is at least the implication, that publishing is done via GitHub.

Cheers,
Sebastian

Am 16.11.23, 15:09 schrieb "tractusx-dev im Auftrag von Norbert Truchsess via tractusx-dev" <tractusx-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:tractusx-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> im Auftrag von tractusx-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:tractusx-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>>:

[**EXTERNAL E-MAIL**]

just keep in mind the use of swaggerhub (the portal, not the tools) is
free for a single occount
only: https://swagger.io/tools/swaggerhub/pricing/ <https://swagger.io/tools/swaggerhub/pricing/>
from my understanding that allows to use it as a individual withoud any
teaming-capabilities in a simmilar way as using github without
organizations. If one needs more (we certainly do) one needs to buy a
subscription.

regards,

Norbert Truchsess