[tractusx-dev] New Discussion Opened: Proposal for Compatibility Matrixes in all repositories of tractus-x

Hello all,

I am writing to inform you about a recent discussion I've opened to enhance our release guidelines.

Discussion Link: https://github.com/eclipse-tractusx/sig-infra/discussions/373

In an effort to streamline our release process and improve open source development experience, I have suggested the inclusion of compatibility matrixes directly in the root of each repository. These matrixes would provide detailed information about the versions of specific services and components that are compatible with the current release.

You can find the details and a sample format for the compatibility matrix in the discussion.
I would like to encourage everyone to join the conversation, share your thoughts, and provide feedback.

I look forward to a discussion and appreciate your engagement. Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Martin Maul

From the traceability-foss project

---------

doubleSlash erhält Platz 1 Auszeichnung „Beste Arbeitgeber Baden-Württemberg 2023“

Der IT und Business-Blog unter https://blog.doubleSlash.de

Martin Maul

Software Developer

doubleSlash Net-Business GmbH

Otto-Lilienthal-Strasse 16

D-88046 Friedrichshafen

Fon: +49 7541 70078-261

Fax: +49 7541 70078-9261

Martin.Maul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

https://www.doubleslash.de

📎

Sie möchten mir eine (große) Datei sicher zusenden?

Nutzen Sie einfach kostenlos den 📨 Business Filemanager von doubleSlash.

doubleSlash Net-Business GmbH

Geschäftsführung: Konrad Krafft, Andreas Strobel

Sitz, Registergericht: Friedrichshafen, Amtsgericht Ulm HRB 631718