Re: [tractusx-dev] Responsibility of new repositories in the eclipse-tractusx org

Hi Thomas!

You are right, I missed that. I added my github account now!

Thank you very much!
Janine

Am 26.07.23 um 10:34 schrieb Thomas Neidhart via tractusx-dev:
Hi,

may I chime in here. The eclipse user janemcbrain (https://api.eclipse.org/account/profile/janemcbrain) has no github handle configured, thus the user has not been invited to the GitHub organization and has therefore no write access to these repos.

Log in with your eclipse account and set a github handle. There is an automated script run every 2 hours that adds users to projects where they are committer. You should receive an invitation to join the tractus-x organization soon thereafter.

Regards,
Thomas