[tractusx-dev] Responsibility of new repositories in the eclipse-tractusx org

Dear Tractus-X developers,

We all want the Eclipse Tractus-X project to be in good shape, so we have to take care of it.

Today is about new repositories in the eclipse-tractusx GitHub organization. Currently we have 10 repositories there that are uninitialized or empty or have insufficient legal documents. And some of them have been in this sad state for four weeks or more.

So, if a new repository was created please add asap at minimum the following files, as described in the Eclipse Foundation Project Handbook [1] or the TRG 7.01 [2]:

  •  LICENSE
  •  README
  •  CONTRIBUTING
  •  NOTICE

As soon as you add content, follow the TRGs!

Who is responsible for the following repos? Please ping me via this list or mail AND fix it!

https://github.com/eclipse-tractusx/managed-identity-wallet

https://github.com/eclipse-tractusx/knowledge-agents

https://github.com/eclipse-tractusx/demand-capacity-mgmt

https://github.com/eclipse-tractusx/demand-capacity-mgmt-backend