[tracecompass-dev] Compiling elipse trace compass incubator version

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am currently trying to build and compile the Eclipse Trace compass incubator version. I have encountered problems compiling it locally using Maven and building the docker image using the docker file. I have checked online, and it was saying "This typically happens if you're using an image that does not have the Alpine package manager (apk). Additionally, the Docker image reference tracecompassincubator/tracecompass seems incorrect or not formatted properly." So, I have changed the dockerfile content. But I still got this error below.

I suspect that there is something wrong with the docker file content.

but I am having difficulty changing to the correct base image. I need some help on this.

the original file was complaining about the APK package, and generated something like this,

Best,

Xiaolin

Back to the top