[technology-pmc] Committer Elections/Nominations when mature projects move to Eclipse

Am 01.12.2010 04:19, schrieb Wayne Beaton:
> Rather than veto these election, I respectfully suggest that we approve
> them on the basis of the indicated experience with the code. Also, I
> recommend that we (the Technology PMC) spend a few minutes to update our
> policy document to better reflect reality.

I agree with the arguments given. FWIW, here is a statement that I added
to our Wiki page about committer elections:

---
Demonstrable previous and ongoing participation in the case of a mature
project being moved to Eclipse.
---

Thoughts?

-Gunnar