Re: [technology-pmc] The Great Technology Project Cull of 2010

On Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 4:03 PM, Wayne Beaton <wayne@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hey folks.
>
> I'm looking over the Technology landscape, and I see that we have a number
> of apparently inactive projects. Maynstall, Albiero, OFMP, and Glimmer jump
> out. Any thoughts? Any other candidates?

How do we want to go about doing this? Do we want to warn the projects
in advance? Give them a chance to say no?

On a side note, I recall in the past that we were doing project
reviews and giving feedback to these fledgling projects. We stopped
this good practice and I wonder if we should bring it back.

--
Cheers,

Chris Aniszczyk
http://aniszczyk.org